This is the YELLOW section in the image below. This allows you to sort guests alphabetically by the following categories
Sort or Filter the Guest List to view guests listed in various hierarchies.
To sort the Guest List:
- Select the TRIPLE BAR ICON located above the guest list to the right of the total guest count.
Select the method in which you would like to sort guests including:
RECENTLY MESSAGED (ME)
RECENTLY MESSAGED (OTHERS)
UNRESOLVED REQUESTS ASSIGNED/ACCEPTED (ME)
UNRESOLVED REQUEST ASSIGNED/ACCEPTED (OTHERS)
RECENTLY CHECKED IN
CHECKING OUT SOON
- Select UNRESOLVED REQUESTS to return to the default Guest List view.
To filter for guests by name or room number:
- Enter the guest name, room number, or choose a tag from the drop down menu in the FILTER BAR located about the Guest List
- Select the MAGNIFYING GLASS ICON located on the right hand side of the filter bar to submit, and select CLEAR SEARCH to remove the filter.
- You can search for the beginning of a name or room number and reveal all relative results (Example: Searching for “3” can reveal guests in all room numbers that begin with 3)
If you have not found the information you’re looking for here, please reach out to an Ivy Live Support agent for further assistance!