Example - if you have a group of guests staying at your hotel for a convention, you can tag them with the convention name and send group messages with any updates related to the convention!
To Tag Guests:
- Select the guest name on the Guest List to reveal the guests' conversation dialogue.
- Select the TAG GUEST drop down menu located above the guests’ conversation dialogue.
- Type the appropriate tag you wish to add to this guest.
- Click the ADD TAG BUTTON.
To remove a tag:
- Select the guest name on the Guest List.
- Select the X located to the right of the tag you wish to remove
Pro Tip :
- Send group messages to the guests associated with a given tag to reach a specific group of guests (ex - a conference or party group!)
If you have not found the information you’re looking for here, please reach out to an Ivy Live Support agent for further assistance!