Group messages are a great way to notify your guests of things like:
- Weather advisories
- Broken elevators
- Safety precautions
- Special announcements for certain groups, etc.
VERY IMPORTANT: Group Messaging should not be used to send mass promotions. The FCC heavily regulates promotional messaging via text message and exorbitant fines can be placed on your hotel for violating their regulations. If you’d like to send a mass promotion, please consult with the Go Moment staff, so they can ensure you are legally compliant.
To send a group message for any of the following reasons above (not a promotion). Follow these steps:
- Open the THREE DOT ICON menu above the guest list and select Group Message.
- Use the checklist to select the guests you’d like to receive the message. You can also select options from the dropdown menu like Checked In or All Guests. You can also filter by room number or tag.
- Draft the message you’d like to send or choose a message template. Once you’re done, click the blue Send Group Message button.
- A pop-up notification will appear asking you to confirm the message before sending.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a Go Moment staff member.