Click on NEW TEMPLATES to create your template. Make sure to click on SAVE when finished.
USING MESSAGE TEMPLATES - How to use message templates
Message templates help save time when answering common guest requests!
To use a message template:
- Click on the MESSAGE TEMPLATES BAR located above the guest reply text field.
- Note - if you do not see the Message Templates Bar, you do not have any message templates setup. Only managers have access to setup message templates, please ask your manager to setup message templates.
- Select from one of the preset message templates.
- Select the PAPER AIRPLANE BUTTON to the right of the message to send the reply to the guest.
- Verify that the message has been sent successfully by checking the green Delivered note located under the message in the conversation dialogue.
If you have not found the information you’re looking for here, please reach out to an Ivy Live Support agent for further assistance!