The Manager portal is used only for managers and is accessible by clicking on the three lines to the right in the top toolbar. You will have access to the following items in the Dashboard:
- Add Users
- Add Messaging Templates
- Add Hotel Details
Follow these instructions to get access to the Dashboard:
- Click on the three bars on the upper left hand side
- Click on Dashboard
- You’ll be brought to a page with this hotel tile visible.
- Select Manage and select one of the options to complete your task
Managing Your Team - An Overview - How to manage your team
Managing your team is quick and easy!
Managers have special powers the ability to add and remove existing users, as well edit the access permissions of all team members.
All users, however, can edit their username, password, mobile phone number!
Click the links below to for step by step instructions on how to:
- Add a new user to your team
- Remove an existing user
- Edit an existing user’s access permissions
- Edit your own username, mobile phone number, or password
- Or reset a password for an existing user who can’t login
Not sure if you’re a manager?
- Navigate to your dashboard by selecting the TRIPLE DOT MENU ICON in the top right corner of your screen.
- Take a look and see if you have a MANAGE BUTTON (if you would like to have Manager access, speak to your manager about editing your access permissions!)
If you have not found the information you’re looking for here, check out the individual help articles with step by step instructions or reach out to an Ivy Live Support agent for further assistance!