Ivy is divided into four main inbox views. You will always be directed to the CHECKED IN tab first because this is where you’ll find your current in-house guests. But there are other inbox views, as well.
1. Checked in
- By clicking the “CHECKED IN” tab, you will gain access to all registered, in-house guests checked into Ivy.
- This is the primary tab where you will continuously monitor guest conversations, service request and/or engage in guest recovery.
- By clicking on the “SCHEDULED” tab, you will have access to all next day reservations.
- Example use for SCHEDULED:
- VIP Pre-Arrival: Contacting a guest regarding Dinner, Show and/or Limo Reservations
- Small Group and Conventions: Providing the Registration Desk location and/or any changes to their itinerary
- By clicking on the “UNVERIFIED” tab you will view conversations with guests who have not been registered with your PMS and/or manually checked into Ivy.
- Example of how this occurs:
- A guest provides Ivy’s texting number to someone else who is NOT REGISTERED in your PMS or Ivy.
4. Checked Out
- By clicking the “CHECKED OUT” tab, you can view all past guest history (conversations, sentiment, requests, etc).
- This is great tool if you need to look up a conversation from a past visit. By having access to past conversations, you can review and audit, as necessary. As well as, anticipate the guests needs for future stays.